The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to the Bhavesh Chauhan Photography.
What information is being collected?
We collect a variety of information before, during and after you book with illusionphotovideo and use any of our services. This includes:
- Names, addresses and contact information of the person(s) placing an order with us.
- Names, addresses and contact information of the person(s) using our services.
- Names (and in some cases ages and gender) of all participants of any booking made with us.
- Details and notes taken throughout a session or service provided to help us remember conversations during and details of your session.
If you email us or send us messages via social media, these messages are stored within our email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better future services.
Who is collecting the data?
This data is being collected by Illusionphotovideo. We use a password protected data management software to hold our data.
How is it being collected?
The majority of our data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for us online, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message.
Why is it being collected?
Most of the data we collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered, or had ordered for you. Some of the data we collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience. We are required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us.
How will it be used?
The data we collect will be only be used by illusionphotovideo. This is to enable us to provide our services and products to you. Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from llusionphotovideo about upcoming promotions or newsletters. These can be unsubscribed from at any time. llusionphotovideo may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
Who will it be shared with?
We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you. These include:
- Delivery and postage service providers to allow us to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (Information shared includes name, address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number
- Manufacturers (our printing labs) if we are sending an order directly to you from a lab. (Information shared includes your name, address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
- Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – we will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a Court Order to do so.
How will this affect you?
llusionphotovideo collects, stores and processes your data in such a way that it should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
How long is the data stored?
Most data collected is stored indefinitely. This is too allow us to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact us again in the future. We are legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example tax records, sale order records, payment records etc.
Access to stored data
If you have any questions about the data we hold about you, please feel free to contact us. As well as trying to help you directly, you may request a copy of any data we store about you – and we will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you would like any clarification on how we collect, store or process your data – please contact us directly.
If you would like further information on the legal guidelines we operate within, or have any concerns about how we use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk
This business is owned and operated by llusionphotovideo ltd.
Our principal place of business is at: Merlins Court, 11, 30 Margery St, London WC1X 0JG
You can contact us in writing to the above address, or by email to email@example.com